PhysioPhyx LPR – 26.53oz Tub
Look closely…you’ll like what you see
- Made with a research tested multiple transportable carbohydrate blend (dextrose + fructose in a 2:1 ratio)
- Made with rapid-absorbing rBST Free (hormone-free) whey protein isolate
- Leucine fortified to optimize muscle repair and recovery
- Clinically validated levels of all active ingredients (carbs, protein, leucine)
- Made using only Non-Genetically Modified ingredients (Non-GMO)
- No artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners
- No high-fructose corn syrup
- A fantastic athlete approved taste profile (naturally flavored)
- Made in the USA
- Independently third party tested to verify contents and ensure there are no contaminants.
- Manufactured within an NSF Certified for Sport® facility (independent audit to confirm the facility has systems in place to test for banned substances)
Recover Better, Perform Better
Sometimes working out is not enough. Your ability to recover and adapt from moderate to intense exercise or physical stress is what separates a good athlete from a great athlete, and a good performance from a great performance.
PhysioPhyx LPR delivers a precise , proven blend of pure-performance nutrients to speed recovery, extend endurance limits, lower your risk of illness or injury, and power your drive for athletic success.
What’s In It?
Recovery from exercise is a dynamic and complex process, but that doesn’t mean your recovery supplement needs to be just as complex. Physiophyx LPR is powered by a simple, ultra-pure blend of Fast-Acting Carbohydrates, Easy-To-Digest Whey Protein Isolate and Anabolic Boosting L-Leucine.
By weight these 3 ingredients make up 90% of the entire PhysioPhyx LPR nutrient mix. Individually each ingredient provides proven post-exercise recovery benefits, however published research shows that in combination the benefits are greatly multiplied. PhysioPhyx LPR contains everything you need and nothing you don’t.
How’s It Work?
After exercise or competition your body’s fluid and energy reserves are reduced or even worse depleted, one scoop of PhysioPhyx LPR provides a precise blend of evidence-based nutrients your body requires to come back stronger, faster and healthier.
Taken after exercise, PhysioPhyx LPR jump-starts and accelerates the recovery process and promotes training adaptations by helping to restore vital fluids, replenish essential energy stores, minimize muscle damage and trigger muscle repair and growth.
Why’s It Better?
PhysioPhyx LPR takes post-exercise recovery nutrition to a whole new level of performance by adding the essential amino acid L-Leucine to the standard go-to-nutrient combination of carbohydrate + protein. In published research leucine has been shown to support energy needs and dramatically jump-start and boost the metabolic process that drives muscle repair and growth. Researchers concluded that Leucine has a far greater positive effect on protein synthesis (growth) than any other amino acid.
In fact, recent studies have shown the nutrient combo of Carbohydrates + Protein + Leucine taken after exercise creates an absolute ideal environment for your body to quickly go into recovery mode by rapidly restoring energy, limiting muscle damage, promoting muscle repair, and enhancing training adaptations, all with the goal of getting you fitter, stronger and faster.
Each scoop of LPR delivers 30 grams of rapid-absorbing, multiple transportable carbohydrates, 10 grams of highly concentrated, easy-to-digest whey protein isolate (a 3:1 ratio of carbs to protein) and 4 grams of total leucine (the same amount found in 40 grams of whey protein).